BRACKNELL FOREST COUNCIL MORTGAGE SCHEME
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The Council mortgage scheme can help you buy your first low cost homeownership property. If you need a helping hand to buy a low cost home ownership property, our mortgage scheme provides mortgages for residents with a deposit of 5%.
- You must be over the age of 18.
- Have a good credit history
- You must be a UK citizen and not subject to any immigration controls.
- You must be able to demonstrate that you have lived in the borough continuously for 5 years.
- You must be a first time buyer.
- You must be in employment for a minimum of 16 hours per week and have an income of between £20,000 to £60,000
- You must have sufficient savings to cover the purchase costs and a deposit for the equity that you will be purchasing.
For more information on this scheme please visit: Customer Downloads where you can find information on BFC Mortgages.